Random thoughts on a cloudy Saturday morning:
1. I’m collecting measuring cups. I just decided. They have to be white or cream with writing and I’m up to four different cups right now. That counts as a collection….right?
2. I am bursting at the seams to tell you about four different amazing things that are going on at the same time. As soon as I can I will.
3. Does anyone have a biscuit recipe? I mean like a melt-in-your-mouth-sit-back-and-say-your-prayers kind of biscuit? If so, can you share?
4. I went to Joanna Gaines’ shop and bought her signature candle. It’s like the perfect summer day. I wish blogs offered smell-a-vision so I could share the scent with you.
5. I just finished the book Orphan Train. You have to read it. It was amazing.
6. And wish me luck. I have a baseball game, the water park and grocery shopping today.
Good times. Continue reading