My macaroni and cheese kitchen is smiling.
Smiling from ear to ear because I made a recipe with more than four ingredients.
There are seven ingredients to be exact.
And it’s healthy…only 387 calories per serving.
Maybe a few more calories if you added extra walnuts to your plate…like me.
Delicious with extra walnuts never tasted so good.
Spinach Walnut Penne
- 2 cups reduced-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt’s® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic & Oregano-No Salt Added, undrained
- 2 cups dry multigrain penne pasta, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons Fleischmann’s® Made with Olive Oil Spread
- 1 pkg (6 oz each) baby spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Combine broth, undrained tomatoes, pasta and Fleischmann’s in large skillet.
Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring occasionally.
Cover skillet, reduce heat to medium and cook 15 minutes or just until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
2. Stir in spinach and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until spinach is wilted, stirring occasionally.
Sprinkle with walnuts and cheese just before serving.
Down to the last walnut
This and so many other delicious ideas are available over at ConAgra’s new online resource center, The Dish…created especially for bloggers.
Looking for inspiration for a blog post? Check out The Dish.
Have a question about recipes or foods or food trends or post ideas and you need an expert opinion? Check out Ask Our Team.
And while you are be inspired and asking questions and getting advice from people who know so much more about Spinach Walnut Penne than I ever thought about…
….be sure to check out the First Look, First Taste Section.
It’s only for bloggers.
Bloggers who like coupons.
And free samples.
And first glimpses of new products.
Bloggers like you and me
And the best part…it’s free.
You can also follow @ConAgraDish on Twitter.
Tell your taste buds I sent you!
Looking for a little more recipe inspiration? Be sure to check out my recipe page.
PS This post was sponsored by ConAgra Foods, but the opinions I have expressed here are 100% my own. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.