I am so glad you are here.
You….the one drinking the coffee or the hot tea or the diet coke or eating the blueberry muffin.
If you are visiting from Julia’s….nice to meet you.
I’m karianne….the one drinking pumpkin spice coffee with red lipstick on.
Are you ready?
Let’s get this fall tour started!
Can I say from the outset….I had this brilliant idea for the tour today.
I wasn’t even going to write anything.
Can you even believe it?
Just picture after picture….scrolling through….without all the bother of a really good story.
It was going to be the silent film of fall home tours.
But a blog post without talking?
I mean….really….is this me saying this?
What was I thinking?
Are you nodding your head?
So I’m compromising.
A few more pictures….and a little less talking.
I’m simply going to count my blessings….
….all the way through rest of the fall decorating.
Just to keep you company.
1. I’m thankful I live in the country.
2. I’m thankful we get fresh eggs every week.
3. I’m thankful we live upwind of the chicken barn.
4. I’m thankful for stinky socks.
5. I’m thankful for the feet that wear them.
6. I’m thankful those feet have started doing their own laundry.
7. I’m thankful for peanut butter and jelly.
8. I’m thankful for macaroni and cheese.
9. I’m thankful I have a kitchen that’s met both of them.
10. I’m thankful for cool crisp afternoons and falling leaves.
11. I’m thankful for acres and acres of falling leaves.
12. I”m thankful in the country….we just consider those leaves “mulch.”
13. I’m thankful you stopped by for a visit.
14. I’m thankful for burlap and pumpkins and mercury glass and barn doors and buckets of acorns.
15. I’m thankful for chalkboards and hay and scrabble tiles and silhouettes.
16. And I’m thankful for two more months of fall decorating…..
….because I’m just getting started.
Happy fall to you rock stars!
I hope you enjoyed your visit….and the next stop on the Finding Fall Home Tour is…..
You can see the first three houses on the tour….here.
PS If you want to see the rest of my house at Thistlewood….click here.
PPS I’m talking front doors and lighting today on the Lamps Plus blog….stop by and say hi!
Sharing this tour today at Kim’s.