Who doesn’t love a good spray paint project?
Especially one that started like this…..
And ended like this.
And now I can’t wait to see all of your projects.
I know they are going to be amazing.
So let’s party like it’s 2012.
FALL IN LOVE WITH SPRAY PAINT LINKY PARTY
LINK UP YOUR SPRAY PAINT PROJECTS FOR A CHANCE TO BE FEATURED ON KRYLON’S FACEBOOK PAGE
AND THE CHANCE TO WIN A GREAT PRIZE PACKAGE FROM KRYLON
Make sure you click the Like button to vote for your favorites!
1. Any easy spray paint project qualifies.
2. No linky parties, please.
3. Linking up to the party means that you are totally okay with me posting your projects on Facebook and Twitter and Pinterest. I want the world to see just how talented you are
5. To see official rules….go here.
6. Here’s the best part…..it’s a giant linky party! By linking up here…..you will also be linked up at my amazing co-hosts:
So let’s get this party started!
PPS Krylon is also having an amazing sweepstakes right now called ’Make it Gr8 in 8′ where you can submit a quick fix to win some great prizes. To enter click here!
Note: I have been compensated by Krylon for this post…..but my opinions about spray paint completely transformed my rusty garden gate are completely and utterly my own. For my complete disclosure policy click here.