My daughter asked me yesterday if we could start decorating for Christmas.
I sighed……and told her I was still on Thanksgiving.
How about you?
Are you planning and pinning and crafting and creating and dreaming of decorating for the holidays?
…..you’ve come to the right place.
Mark your calendars for November 10 at 8:00pm CST for the pinning party of the year.
What: The ULTIMATE Holiday Idea Exchange
When: Sunday, November 10 at 8 PM CST
Why: To showcase and share the absolute BEST creative holiday projects of 2013!
Who: Anyone who wants access to the season’s best ideas, or those who want to spread the word about their own terrific holiday creations!
Here’s how you can take part:
- Follow the Holiday Idea Exchange Board on Pinterest.
- On November 10 at 8 PM Central, be sure to log on to Pinterest. As the party unfolds, each of the party hosts will be posting and pinning fabulous, never-before-seen holiday projects exclusively to the Holiday Idea Exchange Board. Followers of the board will be the very first to see these amazing projects!
- Get your projects ready, because everyone who pins their new holiday projects between 8-10 PM Central using the #HolidayIdeaExchange hash tag will see THEIR ideas re-pinned to the board as well! If you are a creative blogger wanting to spread the word about your phenomenal creations, this is your opportunity to share your best holiday ideas with thousands of creative enthusiasts!
- Not a blogger? Tune in to watch the abundance of fabulous holiday ideas shared throughout the event and add a few projects to your holiday to-do list!
- The event hosts will all be re-pinning and commenting as the party unfolds, so this event will essentially be a big virtual holiday party, and a great time to use Pinterest to get social and share some holiday spirit with other creative enthusiasts!
- Shared projects must be a holiday project you have created within the last 30 days.
- Only those pinning with the #HolidayIdeaExchange hash tag will be re-pinned to the Holiday Idea Exchange Board.
- Each participant will be limited to a total of 5 projects.