This post was written in collaboration with Home Decorator’s Collection.
Ideas for fun when you have been snowed in for eight days with four children and the sun is scheduled to come out next Saturday…..
1. Build an igloo in the woods and come to the realization there’s enough snow left over to build an igloo metropolis.
2. Cheer enthusiastically when you can actually see the see the sidewalk to get to the mailbox.
3. Make your 347th cup of hot chocolate.
4. Play games and tell stories and make brownies and think up new braided hairstyles and paint a dresser….
….and decide make-up is totally over-rated.
5. And when all else fails….organize your closet. Continue reading