Hello from “She Sent Me What?” headquarters.
I’m participating in a fun challenge….where a group of bloggers all purchased thrift store finds and sent them to each other. We were supposed to think outside the box and create a project and style it in our homes.
My project journey looked a little like this:
1. Get item in mail.
2. Exclaim with great joy when I spy the amazing tea towel with it’s intricate hand sewn stitchery.
3. Come up with a one-of-a-kind totally over the top idea for the tea towel.
4. Project crash and burn.
6. Watch the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Reunion Part 1 to clear my head and search for inspiration.
7. Realize the housewives all have more problems and make-up and sequins than I could ever dream of in my entire life.
8. Pour myself a cup of inspiration.
9. Come up with nothing.
10. Make this canvas.
I’ll go ahead and save you the trouble and say it for you…..
…this project is a total bless your heart.Continue reading