Five random thoughts on a chilly fall morning in Kentucky.
1. I think a really good font makes the day look brighter.
2. Tonight is day light savings time. I never met an extra hour of sleep I didn’t like.
3. What is up with the names on the coke bottles? I’m always having a diet coke with someone named Amy.
4. I have it on good authority that the high pony is the best option for scarf weather.
5. The twins went to a hayride last night.
A hayride that had boys.
Not sure about how I feel about hayrides and boys.
Not sure how we got here especially since I just dropped them off for kindergarten. Continue reading