Random thoughts on a cold about to be basketball watching Saturday.
1. Tulips are my jam.
2. I just signed on for an amazing project in Nashville in the fall. I’ll give you a hint. It involves designing and a house and ceilings.
3. I want to break up with January.
4. Why does coffee taste so much better in a mug that’s monogrammed?
5. I mentioned I found the best polka dot bobby pins and then forgot to tell you about them. They are called Jane Tran and you can get them online.
6. I tried an experiment yesterday. I smiled at random people to see if they would smile back.
Most of the time they did.
And when they didn’t. I kept smiling anyway.
I figured they needed an extra grin.
Have an afternoon?
Easy craft to make.
You can make one for you and one for a cold friend.
DIY found here.
What better than a cinnamon roll?
A cinnamon roll shaped like a heart.
Happy early Valentine’s day.
Recipe found here.
Awesome post on transitioning your decor from Christmas to winter.
But all I could think was how do I DIY that basket?
Ideas and tips found here.
My friend Ashley just started an incredible partnership.
She is transforming the Ronald McDonald house in Nashville.
You can follow her journey here.
And in random news this week:
I can’t believe she put this on a bookshelf.
Love this tutorial.
Have you seen these recipe videos?
Brilliant idea for the kitchen.
Ditto Ree. I love mornings, too.
One more for the road.
Easy project for Valentine’s.
Make your own burlap heart pillow here.
Happy Random Saturday to you.
PS In SUPER EXCITING NEWS!!!!!! Painted Fox has completely redone their website and I’ve loaded the CUTEST stuff into my shop and we are having a GIANT sale to celebrate. Starting at midnight tomorrow night everything will be 20% off in the entire collection with FREE SHIPPING! I’ll post more details on Monday!